14 julho 2006

COOLJAZZ FEST

De 17 a 27 de Julho, vamos ter por Sintra, Cascais, Oeiras e Estoril este evento !!! Eu gostava de pelo menos não perder o da Diana Krall no dia 18 em Oeiras. A ver vamos! :-)

Was there something more I could have done?
Or was I not meant to be the one?
Where's the life I thought we would share?
And should I care?

And will someone else get more of you?
Will she go to sleep more sure of you?
Will she wake up knowing you're still there?
And why should I care?

There's always one to turn and walk away
And one who just wants to stay
But who said that love is always fair?
And why should I care?

Should I leave you alone here in the dark?
Holding my broken heart
While a promise still hangs in the air

Why should I care?

Writen by Clint Eastwood
Interpreted by Diana Krall

10 comments:

Não sabia disto, nem que gostavas de Diana Krall. Já acabaste os tens exames nessa data? :)

Ainda não. Por isso é que a ver vamos.

Essa rapariga ainda é viva? :-D

qual delas?? eu estou só meia... :P
A outra espero que sim!!!

Lol. Falava da Diana Krall. Já ha muito que não ouvia falar dela. E sim, com este calor é natural que só estejas meia viva :)

olha olha, q triste, e eu de férias...O:)

Eu a partir de hoje estou de férias.Estou a pensar em ir, queres combinar?

Como já disse, só mais em cima do acontecimento vou conserguir perceber se dá...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»